Casablanca: Two-Disc Special Edition features the 1943's Best Picture Academy Award winner, Casablanca, along with bonus features including documentaries and commentaries of the movie.
Back Cover Summary:
Casablanca: easy to enter, but much harder to leave, especially if you're wanted by the Nazis. Such a man is Resistance leader Victor Laszlo (Paul Hendrid), whose only hope is Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart), a cynical American who sticks his neck out for no one...especially Victor's wife, Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman), the ex-lover who broke his heart. Ilsa offers herself in exchange for Laszlo's transport out of he country and bitter Rick must decide what counts more - personal happiness or countless lives hanging in the balance. Winner of three Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Casablanca marks 65 years as a beloved favourite, with so many bonuses that no matter how often you've seen it, this looks like yet another beginning of a beautiful friendship with an unforgettable classic.
- 2 Commentaries featuring critic Roger Ebert and historian Rudy Behlmer
- Introduction by Lauren Bacall
- Theatrical Trailers
- 2 Documentaries - Bacall on Bogart and You Must Remember This: A Tribute to Casablanca
- Featurette - As Time Goes By: The Children Remember with Pia Lindstrom and Stephen Bogart
- Production Research Gallery
- Homage Cartoon - Carrotblanca
- Who Holds Tomorrow?: Premiere episode from the 1955 Casablanca tv series
- Scoring session outtakes
- Audio-only bonus: Radio production with the movie's three key stars
- Enhanced features for your DVD-ROM pc