Count on Sports is a 2008 Sesame Street direct-to-video compilation which uses sports to emphasize math, relational concepts, and shapes. Ernie anchors the ESPN-style ESSN (Ernie's Sports Show News), assisted by Bert and Bernice. Grover, Prairie Dawn, Elmo, and Murray Monster also appeared as reporters on certain sport event. Vince Carter makes a special appearance in this video.
- At the Transylvania Open golf tournament, The Count takes nine hits to get his golf ball out of a sand trap
- A soccer player bounce the ball 5 times (taken from Plaza Sésamo)
- A soccer player kicks the ball towards the goal to demonstrate above and below (taken from Plaza Sésamo)
- Gymnast Dominique Dawes demonstrates up, down, fast and slow (edited).
- Kids dance around at gymnastics to "Rockin' Robin" (new vocals by Rosita and Luis).
- Song: "Elmo's Riding"
- Vince Carter and Grover demonstrate short and tall.
- Stop-motion animated cavemen take turns playing basketball.
- At the NasCount races, Count Billy Bob Von Count Jr. has his greasemonkey crew work on his car, while he counts each passing car
- Elmo's Top Ten Plays of the week
- Murray Monster finds shapes in the baseball field
- Song: "7th Inning Stretch"
- Ernie and Bert interview Sir Harry the Tennis Ball
- Song: "Play Ball"
- Venus Williams plays imaginary tennis against Elmo
DVD bonus features
- Elmo practices football and singing the alphabet with four of The New York Jets.
- "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures"
- Tiny Town
- Mountain Climbers