Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones was released on DVD in 2002.
Disc one has an image of Jango Fett with clone troopers in the background on it and disc two has an image of Obi-Wan and Mace Wandu with Jedi in the background on it. There are three interactive schemes for the DVD, one features scenes on Coruscant, the second features scenes on Kamino and the third features scenes on Geonosis.
Back cover summary
The Star Wars saga continues on DVD with Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Anakin Skywalker has grown into an accomplished Jedi apprentice, and he faces his most difficult challenge yet as he must choose between his Jedi duty and forbidden love. Relive the adventure in spectacular digital clarity, including the climactic Clone War battle and Jedi Master Yoda in the ultimate lightsaber duel. Experience this 2-disc set that features over six hours of bonus materials and see how Episode II unlocks the secrets of the entire Star Wars saga.
- Commentary by George Lucas, Rick McCallum, Ben Burtt, Rob Coleman, Pablo Helman, John Knoll and Ben Snow
- Eight deleted scenes, with introductions by George Lucas Rick McCallum and Ben Burtt.
- "From Puppets to Pixels" - Documentary on digital creation of Yoda, Jar Jar Binks and Dexter Jettster.
- "State of the Art: The Previsualization of Episode II" documentary.
- "Films Are Not Released, They Escape" documentary.
- Three featurettes on Episode II's storyline, action scenes and love story.
- 12-part web documentary series.
- "Across The Stars" music video.
- Teasers, trailers and TV spots.
- Theatrical posters and print campaign.
- "R2-D2: Beneath the Dome" mockumentary trailer.
- Visual effects breakdown montage.
- DVD-ROM weblink to exclusive Star Wars content.